2019 Youth to Washington Scholarship Program
- One $1,000 scholarship to a 4-year college or university
- One $500 scholarship to a 2-year community college
- One $500 scholarship to an accredited technical school
- One winner selected from among scholarship winners for an all-expenses paid trip on the Youth to Washington Tour June 14-21, 2019.
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a high school senior or equivalent, graduating during 2019.
- Applicant’s parent/legal guardian must be a Menard Electric Cooperative member with their primary residence or business served by the cooperative.
- Applicant must be available to attend the Youth to Washington Tour June 14-21, 2019.
Deadline: March 1, 2019