Multiple Scholarship Opportunities for Children of Menard Electric Cooperative Members
Students may qualify to apply for multiple scholarships. A separate application would be required for each program. Please visit our Scholarships page to view detailed descriptions of each and to apply.
Thomas H Moore IEC Memorial Scholarships Applications available November 2023 and due December 31, 2023
- Ten $2,000 scholarships to children of electric cooperative members receiving service from an Illinois electric cooperative and attending a 4-year university, 2-year college or a vocational/tech school.
- Five $2,000 scholarships to children of Illinois electric cooperative members or employees, who are enrolling full-time in a 2-year Illinois community college.
- One $2,000 scholarship to the child of an Illinois electric cooperative employee attending a college, university, community college or vocational/tech school.
Menard Electric Cooperative Scholarship Program Applications available January 2024 and due March 1, 2024.
- $2,000 scholarship to a 4-year college or university
- $1,500 scholarship to a 2-year community college
- $1,500 scholarship to an accredited technical school
- BONUS: One applicant will be awarded an all expenses paid pass on the Youth to Washington Tour June 2024.
LaVern and Nola McEntire Lineworker's Scholarship Applications available November 2023 and Due April 30, 2024.
- One $2,000 scholarship to the lineworker school conducted by the Association of Illinois Electric Cooperatives in conjunction with Lincoln Land Community College in Springfield, Ill.