2023 Menard Electric Cooperative Scholarship Program
- $2,000 scholarship to a 4-year college or university
- $1,500 scholarship to a 2-year community college
- $1,500 scholarship to an accredited technical school
- BONUS: One applicant will be awarded an all expenses paid pass on the Youth to Washington Tour* June 16-23, 2023
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a high school senior or equivalent.
- Applicant’s parent/legal guardian must be a Menard Electric Cooperative member with their primary residence or business served by the cooperative.
Additional details are provided with the application form. Please visit our Scholarships Page.
Deadline: March 1, 2023
*On the Youth to Washington Tour more than 60 students from Illinois travel together to spend a week in Washington, D.C. and meet Illinois Congressmen, Senators and their staffs, tour historical sites, receive information on career paths, learn about co-ops, make lifelong friends, and meet students from across the U.S. It is truly a remarkable trip sponsored for more than 50 years by U.S. electric and telephone co-ops. Past participants have visited such places as Gettysburg; Arlington National Cemetery; White House; U.S. Capitol Building; Washington Monument; the Newseum; Holocaust and Smithsonian Museums; and the Iwo Jima, Lincoln, Jefferson, Korean War, Vietnam War, World War II, U.S. Marine Corps and Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorials. See more details at the Illinois Youth to Washington Tour website.